FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
If you have a loose or broken connection where you plug in the power on your laptop, or it works intermittently – you could have a bad power jack.
- Move the power plug and the laptop loses connection
- Broken or cracked
- Laptop won’t charge but worked on battery
- Power LED and battery LED flicker when the adapter tip is moved
- Battery won’t charge
- Sparks come out the back of the laptop
- Feels very loose or wobbly where you plug it in.
Why does this happen?
- Flaw in manufacturer design
- Use of universal or non-original power plug or adapter
- Lots of plugging and unplugging of the power plug or adapter
- Tripping on or pulling the power plug or adapter cord
The wrong information some repair centers give:
Most service centers don’t want to deal with this problem on a micro repair basis. Many, including the large nationwide stores and the laptop’s manufacturer, will either tell you the machine is not repairable or that it needs a new motherboard. These quotes usually run from $250 to as much as $800. They choose to ignore the fact that a broken power jack can be repaired without a motherboard replacement. FixxTech stocks nearly 90% of power jacks in stock. We have the expertise to correctly repair your laptop and get your back to work.
Bring your PC laptop to us and we’ll do the work within 72 hours Call For Pricing
Bring your Apple/Mac laptop to us and we’ll do the work within 72 hours Call For Pricing